North Carolina Vacation Rentals by At Waves Edge
At Waves Edge NC Real Estate maintains a ever growing list of annual and vacation rentals for those looking to move to Carteret and Onslow County NC, or coming here for your dream Outer Banks vacation. We offer many beautiful coastal beach rentals on Atlantic Beach, Pine Knoll Shores, and Emerald Isle in the summer months and during the off season. Additionally, we have many properties away from the beach for those looking to move here permanently or for an extended stay. Also, if you need any questions answered about the area, be it information about our communities, attractions, or other interests locally, please do not hesitate to call or contact us. The NC Real Estate market is definitely starting to rebound, and now is definitely the time to invest in this great opportunity.
Annual Rental Management Services
- Collect monthly rental payments.
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf.
- Submit a monthly statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid issues.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.
Vacation Rental Management Services
- Establish rental rates by using professional experience.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies and obtaining referrals from current guest’s.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving guest complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping.
- Maintains homes by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Hurricane preparations
- Marketing & Advertising
- Conduct a condition inspection after a guest departs.
- Cost Management